Large Reception Room
Chic Living Space
Generous Outdoor Area
Situated by the beach, 'Shoreline' luxury self-catering apartment is in the beautiful and highly sought after location of of Holywood, County Down, offering you easy accessibility to town and city life as well as the countryside Northern Ireland is famed for.
Tastefully decorated and with modern amenities, you will find it easy to relax and unwind during your stay. The apartment comfortably accommodates four people and is an ideal retreat for couples and families on a short break or extended holiday.
On arrival, a welcome pack will be waiting for you to ensure your stay gets off to the best possible start. Fine bed linens will be on the beds and fresh towels will be laid out for you. In the colder months, the heating will be on to ensure you have a cosy welcome.
- Attractive red brick property right on the water's edge
- Panoramic beach views of Belfast Lough
- Luxurious and tranquil living area complete with widescreen TV, Freeview & DVD player
- Master bedroom with adjoining shower room
- Twin bedroom with ensuite
- Modern bathroom with shower
- Private study area off main living room
- Complimentary WIFI
- Fully fitted kitchen with dining table, coffee machine, washing machine and everyday appliances
- Private entertainment & BBQ area
- Private parking
Please let us know upon booking if you have any special requests and we will endeavour to accommodate these.
'Shoreline' beach apartment is a smoke and pet free home.
48 hour cancellation policy applies.
How to get here:
- 8 minute drive from Belfast City Airport
- 35 minutes drive from Belfast International Airport
- 1 hour 55 minute drive from Dublin airport
- 10 second walk to the beach — yes, we are serious!
- 5 minute walk to the Royal Belfast Golf Course
- 5 minute drive to Holywood town centre
- 5 minute drive from the Ulster Folk & Transport Museum
- 10 minute drive to the seaside town of Bangor
- 15 minute drive to Belfast city centre
3 Nights (Min Stay)
Please note that during High Season from 1 June to 30 September, Halloween, Easter & Christmas we only accept weekly bookings.
A luxurious haven of tranquility on the south shore of Belfast Lough. Top notch accommodation, including very comfortable bed where I was lulled to sleep by the sound of waves lapping on the sea-shore… Julia, Dublin
Walks and views on your doorstep and such a peaceful spot. Would recommend to anyone.Peter, York
Stunning views over the water, and a short drive to the train station. Highly recommend this apartment to anyone wishing to enjoy the Belfast area. Sandie, Southern Australia