Baywatch, Helen's Bay
Open Plan Living Room & Kitchen
Baywatch, Helen's Bay
Stylishly furnished and beautifully situated, this self-catering apartment offers a luxurious self-catering getaway in picturesque Helen's Bay, Country Down.
Enjoy spacious rooms, outdoor balconies and an extensive private garden as you drink in the beautiful panoramic views across Belfast Lough. With easy commuting distance to Belfast city centre, the seaside town of Bangor and a wealth of tourist attractions, Baywatch, Helen's Bay apartment is the perfect place to explore all that Northern Ireland has to offer.
'Baywatch' comfortably accommodates four adults and is ideal for couples and families on a short break or extended holiday. To ensure your stay gets off to the best possible start, a welcome pack will be made up for you. Fine bed linens will be on the beds and fresh towels will be laid out for you. In the colder months, the heating will be on to ensure you have a cosy welcome.
- Attractive duplex apartment with white beach style exterior
- Panoramic views of Belfast Lough
- Luxurious and tranquil living area with Apple TV & DVD player
- Master bedroom with TV and ensuite
- Twin bedroom with TV and ensuite
- Fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar area, 6 ring range (gas) & deluxe coffee machine
- Complimentary WIFI
- Underfloor heating throughout the property
- Utility room
- Private parking
- Large private garden with well-kept lawn
Please let us know upon booking if you have any special requests and we will endeavour to accommodate these.
Helen's Bay apartment is a smoke and pet free home.
48 hour cancellation policy applies.
How to get here:
- 15 minute drive from Belfast City Airport
- 40 minutes drive from Belfast International Airport
- 2 hour drive from Dublin airport
- 1 minute walk to the beach
- 5 minute walk to the train station
- 15 minute walk to Crawfordsburn Country Park & Cafe
- 10 minute drive to the seaside town of Bangor
- 15 minute drive to Belfast city centre
Fantastic sea views from the balcony and within a one minute walk from a beautiful sandy beach. Carol, West Yorkshire
The apartment is kitted out to the highest of standards with everything you needed to hand. We had an amazing time and didn't want to come home. Sian, Caerphilly
Great attention to detail and thoughtful extras…with freshly cut flowers and a welcome package of goodies waiting which was so appreciated coming off a long haul flight with a toddler! Deborah, New York